Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Day on the New Job

First Day on the new job today and it really seems like something I’ll like. It’s varied, it has responsibility, and there are nice people there. The travel’s a bore, and there’s not going to be a whole lot of chance to make “friends” with co-workers due to the layout but it’s very much like the job I wished I could have had at my last place. Unfortunately, I couldn’t have that job because the VP Finance wanted to have her own private personal/administrative assistant and wouldn’t consider moving me. But now I have a chance and I don’t want to blow it.

I need some new dress pants – I have only 2 pair and haven’t wanted to purchase any due to finances so I’m off to go shopping on line.

Say prayers that I enjoy and do well at the job and that I win the lottery, ok? I only need 5-million (giggles)

Blessings to all who pass this place. I’ll write more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment